Welcome to the Simple Homestead blog hop # 99! Yes, next week will make 100 blog hops!
Thank you to everyone who has shared their wonderful posts. I don’t know many people that live near me that share the simple homestead mindset, but here on the hop, I feel like I have a community of like minded people that I am learning, laughing and crying with. Let’s celebrate 100 blog hops with 100 posts! Give us your usual brilliant ideas next week and share our hop with other bloggers. Let’s celebrate with 100 posts!
We are so glad that you have stopped by for a visit! We encourage you to look through some of the great posts shared by our readers and then take the time to read those that interest you. If you are adding to our list, thank you for sharing your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts with us. It’s so much fun to read your hints, tips, and happenings. We hope you have fun exploring all the great ideas everyone has shared with us.
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Each week we’ll feature the most-viewed post from last week’s hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week.
The most visited post from last week was from our own Nancy On the Home Front. Congrats Nancy!! 8. Thrifty In The Kitchen
My favorite post from last week was from Simply Living the Dream. She has a fun filled Easter idea for those teens that secretly want to hunt eggs like a kid again. I just have to say here; This gal can write! She can also take pictures well! Her blog is worth a visit for sure.
64. Easter with Big Kids: Scavenging for Fun! – Simply Living The Dream
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead blog hop button below. Just highlight the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
Bloom Where You’re Planted
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Let’s start hopping! Click the link to see everyone’s fun posts or add your own!