Welcome to the Simple Homestead blog hop!
We are so glad that you have stopped by for a visit! We encourage you to look through some of the great posts shared by our readers and then take the time to read those that interest you. If you are adding to our list, thank you for sharing your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts with us. It’s so much fun to read your hints, tips, and happenings. We hope you have fun exploring all the great ideas everyone has shared with us.
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Each week we’ll feature the most-viewed post from last week’s hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week. The most visited post from last week was a tie! This first post blew my mind and it takes a lot to blow my mind. I don’t even know what to say. Just read it, you will see why.
The other post that tied as most viewed was from one of my favorite authors, Tracy. Congrats Tracy! Keep up the great posts!
It is a week for ties! My favorite picks tied also. I just couldn’t decide between the two so here they are; The first one because I have kale and more kale. While I am thankful for kale, alright already enough is enough! I also need dinner for my family as I am re-queening my bee hive so use of the crockpot is a must! This will be dinner tomorrow. 66. Sausage, Bean and Kale Crockpot Soup –
The second pick is a beautiful garden planner. Heaven help me I just can’t do complicated! I have tried. I think this will be my garden go to planner. Besides I am in love with the old pictures/fonts that make this blog stand out. Glad to have a little of it in my life!
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead blog hop button below. Just highlight the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
Bloom Where You’re Planted
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.