Welcome to the Simple Homestead blog hop!
We are so glad that you have stopped by for a visit! We encourage you to look through some of the great posts shared by our readers and then take the time to read those that interest you. If you are adding to our list, thank you for sharing your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts with us. It’s so much fun to read your hints, tips, and happenings. We hope you have fun exploring all the great ideas everyone has shared with us.
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Each week we’ll feature the most-viewed post from last week’s hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week.
Our most-visited post from last week’s hop was from Nancy at Nancy on the Home Front. She is one of our own and also one of my favorites! Congratulations Nancy. God knows I could use this advice!
The post that I picked to feature this week is from one of my favorites Taylor-Made Homestead which happens to be a neighbor of mine in this big state of Texas! I love to hear stories of what it is like to sustainably raise animals, because it is not easy, but it is the right thing to do.
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Let’s start hopping!