Welcome to the Simple Homestead blog hop!
We are so glad that you have stopped by for a visit! We encourage you to look through some of the great posts shared by our readers and then take the time to read those that interest you. If you are adding to our list, thank you for sharing your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts with us. It’s so much fun to read your hints, tips, and happenings. We hope you have fun exploring all the great ideas everyone has shared with us.
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Each week we’ll feature the most-viewed post from last week’s hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week. Our most-visited post from last week’s hop was from Ash and Eileen again! It looks like many of us are looking to make home improvements in the New Year. They break it down and make it seem simple, that is for sure!http://www.justmeasuringup.com/blog/kitchen-cabinet-makeover
The post I picked to feature this week was from A Chick and Her Garden. Have to say that I love the name of her blog! I have been meaning to get my seed inventory together so I don’t have to go through it every time I need to order or plant seeds. Thank you for free printable. There is hope for the new gardening year for me at Bloom Where You’re Planted!
Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week.
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead blog hop button below. Just highlight the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
Bloom Where You’re Planted
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Let’s start hopping!