Welcome to the Simple Homestead blog hop # 100! Help us celebrate 100 blog hops with 100 posts this week!
Thank you to everyone who has shared their wonderful posts. I don’t know many people that live near me that share the simple homestead mindset, but here on the hop, I feel like I have a community of like minded people that I am learning, laughing and crying with. Let’s celebrate 100 blog hops with 100 posts! Give us your usual brilliant ideas and share our hop with other bloggers. Let’s celebrate with 100 posts! We reached 97 posts last week. That is just 3 more to 100! We can do this!
We are so glad that you have stopped by for a visit! We encourage you to look through some of the great posts shared by our readers and then take the time to read those that interest you. If you are adding to our list, thank you for sharing your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts with us. It’s so much fun to read your hints, tips, and happenings. We hope you have fun exploring all the great ideas everyone has shared with us.
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Each week we’ll feature the most-viewed post from last week’s hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week. The most visited post from last week was from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth. Janette Oke is one of my favorite authors and I loved the pictures on this post. Check it out I think you will love it too!
My favorite post from last week was from Simply Living the Dream, again. I know I probably should spread the love, but my favorite pick is my favorite. We raise rabbits here at Bloom Where You’re Planted so I can so relate to the rabbits that are expert latch jigglers and then the chase down that ensues. God knows we all need a good laugh every once in a while! Tune in to Fridays at the Funny Farm for your weekly chuckle.
74. Fridays at the Funny Farm: The Funniest Definition of Futility
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead blog hop button below. Just highlight the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
Bloom Where You’re Planted
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.